The Occupational Safety and Health Administration has created a variety of useful resources to help employers understand their responsibilities under the revised record-keeping rule, effective January 1, 2015, including:
- OSHA Injury and Illness Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements webpage, including Q&A, What’s New, and Injury and Illness Record-keeping Forms
- Updates to OSHA’s Recordkeeping Rule webpage, featuring sections on reporting, FAQs and additional resources
- Updates to OSHA’s Recordkeeping Rule Fact Sheet
- OSHA Recordkeeping Handbook
- Brief Tutorial on Completing the Recordkeeping Forms (requires Adobe Flash Player)
- Brief Tutorial Downloadable Presentation Files: PPTX* (3.8 MB) PPT* (9.7 MB)
The OSHA Training Center is offering OSHA 7845 – Recordkeeping Rule Seminar for employers and others interested in learning more about OSHA’s updated record-keeping requirements.
About the OSHA Training Center
The OSHA Training Center at Chabot-Las Positas Community College District offers high quality Occupational Safety & Health Administration standards-based training for construction, maritime and general industry at its Center in Dublin, California, as well as locations throughout California, Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii and Guam. Programs offered include OSHA safety standards, Outreach Trainer courses, Cal/OSHA standards curriculum, environmental courses and customized on-site safety training. For more information, including a complete course schedule, visit the OSHA Training Center website or call (866) 936-OSHA (6742).