On-Site at Your Facility
The OSHA Training Institute Education Center at CLPCCD staff and instructors can provide on-site training at your location, according to your schedule.
Top 5 benefits of onsite training:
- Customized courses to meet your needs. Our courses can be fully customized to accommodate your organization’s specific needs. We work with you to assess your needs and to tailor the curriculum to your particular goals.
- Flexible scheduling. We can accommodate your scheduling needs and present our courses when and where you need it.
- Reduced employee travel. We come to you.
- Cost effective classes. The average per person rate reduces substantially with group classes.
- Group learning=Team building. Teams that learn together, succeed together. Having your employees in classes together promotes relationships and boosts the transfer of knowledge to the team.
Call 866-936-6742 or contact us online to explore bringing our courses to your facility.
Contract Education Policy
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
District and Client agree to hold each other, their agents, officers and employees harmless from any and all damages to property and persons resulting from each other’s actions, errors or negligence in connection with the activities described in the Agreement.
GENERAL CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Services will generally be delivered at facilities on Client premises unless otherwise arranged, and outlined in Attachment A of the Agreement.
- College credit will be awarded only when agreed upon and indicated in Attachment “A”of the Agreement. Credit will be awarded to successful students as indicated in Attachment A of the Agreement as determined solely by the District.
- Either party may terminate the Agreement with thirty (30) days written notice between those parties who sign the Agreement. In the event of termination, Client agrees to reimburse District for costs incurred. These costs include, but are not limited to, course development fees as listed in Attachment “A” of the Agreement. Any service delivery block in progress at the time of such notice or effective date of termination shall be allowed to finish.
- In case of rescheduling, or canceling of services already scheduled, the Client will notify the District no less than fourteen (14) days prior to the action. If fourteen (14) days notification is not made, Client will be responsible for fifty (50) percent of Agreement amount and reimbursement of incurred costs or fees specific to the event/services.
- Client agrees not to enter into competitive Agreement with instructors or consultants from the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District effective the date of the Agreement and until two (2) years after the termination of the Agreement. It is agreed that the instructors and consultants furnished by the District are made possible only by a substantial investment in advertising, recruiting, testing and training of personnel. In consideration of the time and expense invested in these personnel, it is agreed that the Client will not solicit for hire District instructors or consultants while they are still associated with the District, and for two (2) years after termination of association with the District. Client agrees to pay a placement fee of $20,000 for every District instructor or consultant Client hires.
- It is expressly understood and agreed that no personal liability whatsoever attaches to any member of the Board of the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District, or any of the officers or employees thereof by virtue of the Agreement.
- No alteration or variation of the terms of the Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
- Without the written consent of the District, the Agreement is not assignable by the agency in whole or in part.
The District understands that in the performance of the Agreement, the District is not to include discussions of information which may be considered proprietary or confidential either by any organization or a third party. The District understands that the Client’s non-solicitation policy prohibits promotion or solicitation of products or services not associated with Chabot-Las Positas Community College District during the program. The District warrants that items that are used or distributed during the service delivery are original work, or that no portion of these items violates copyright protection or similar right of any third party.
The copyright to all materials produced, as a result of the Agreement shall belong to the instructor or consultant and the District. Client may not use, copy or modify materials without the expressed written consent of the District. Client acknowledges that any content provided under the Agreement is the property of the instructor or consultant and the District and that Client has no right in any of the content except those expressly granted by the Agreement.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- District at its own expense shall comply with all laws, rules and regulations of competent public authority relating to its duties, obligations and performances under the contract, and shall procure all licenses and pay all fees and other charges required thereby. District shall comply with Executive Order 11246, relating to Equal Employment Opportunity, and all rules and regulations issued pursuant thereto.
- Instructor/Consultant agrees not to discriminate in the selection of any student/participant to receive instruction or consultation or otherwise impermissibly discriminate against a student/participant on account of sex, ancestry, age, marital status, race, religious creed, mental disability, medical condition (including HIV and AIDS), color, national origin, physical disability, family or sexual preference status and other similar factors in compliance with Title IX, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.