Cancellations and Refunds
- Attendee cancellations or reschedules must be submitted in writing a minimum of 7 days prior to the first day of class to be eligible for a refund. Cancellations or reschedules less than 7 days prior will not be eligible for a refund.
- Students who do not show up to class will forfeit the entire amount of the course and will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payor only.
Transfers and Credits
- Transfers from one class into another class are not allowed.
- Transfers between different students is not allowed.
- Credit toward future classes is not allowed. Any requests for refunds will be issued based on the above policy only.
- OSHA Training Institute Education Center (OTIEC) classes are held to OSHA standards, including the number of contact hours required per training. Late arrivals, early departures or no-shows for any of the course sessions will result in being dropped from the course without any fee refunds.
Course Grades and Policies
- OTIEC classes are taught on a pass/no pass basis. Students are expected to attend all sessions in full, respect the instructor and other students, and participate in class discussions and exercises. Additionally, some courses require an examination, which students must pass to complete the course.
- Students who do not meet the above requirements (for any reason) will receive a “no pass” for the course. Students receiving a “no pass” may re-take the course at their own expense to try to achieve a passing grade.
Virtual Instructor-Led Zoom Class Policy
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) OSHA numbered courses are available to participants living or working in Region IX, which includes California, Nevada, Hawaii, Arizona, Guam, American Samoa and the Northern Mariana Islands. If this does not apply to you, please search the OTI Education Center map and contact your local center. Some exceptions apply; contact us with questions.
- VILT classes have the same course policies as our in-person classes as stated above.
- There are additional participant requirements for all VILT classes. These must be followed for successful completion. Please view here.