Skip to content
Course PolicyThomas Petty2019-11-05T17:25:10-08:00
Cancellations, Credits and Refunds
- Attendee cancellations or reschedules must be submitted in writing a minimum of 7 days prior to the first day of class to be eligible for a refund or credit. Cancellations or reschedules less than 7 days prior will not be eligible.
- Students who do not show up to class will forfeit the entire amount of the course and will not be refunded or credited.
- OSHA Training Institute Education Center (OTIEC) classes are held to OSHA standards, including the number of contact hours required per training. Late arrivals, early departures or no-shows for any of the course sessions will result in being dropped from the course without any fee refunds.
Course Grades and Policies
- OTIEC classes are taught on a pass/no pass basis. Students are expected to attend all sessions in full, respect the instructor and other students, and participate in class discussions and exercises. Additionally, some courses require an examination, which students must pass to complete the course.
- Students who do not meet the above requirements (for any reason) will receive a “no pass” for the course. Students receiving a “no pass” may re-take the course at their own expense to try to achieve a passing grade.