OSHA has streamlined its Help for Employers webpage to make it easier to find information on safety responsibilities and compliance assistance.
The page is organized into helpful categories, including:
- Employer Responsibilities
- Compliance Assistance, Education, and Training
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Tools & Resources section features:
- Enforcement data and statistics
- Work-related injury and illness rates and fatalities
- Top 10 most frequently cited standards across all industries
- OSHA Law and Standards
OSHA is committed to giving employers and workers the knowledge and tools they need to comply with their obligations and stay safe. Investments in worker safety and health can reduce injuries and illnesses and produce significant improvements to an organization’s productivity and profitability.