OSHA requires employers to provide workers with safe and healthy workplaces. Knowledgeable safety and health professionals are needed throughout the US to support the prevention of work-related injuries, illnesses and fatalities.
Take your career and your organization’s safety program to the next level by earning a Professional Safety Certificate from the OSHA Training Institute Education Center. These certificate programs provide real-world information immediately applicable to the workplace, expanding your knowledge of occupational safety and health and allowing you to build on your safety expertise.
Participating in professional certification pathways can help you:
- Stay informed about changing regulations, guidance documents and regulatory interpretations
- Learn to successfully communicate safety and health to employees and executives
- Avoid costly citations by learning to stay compliant with OSHA regulations
- Demonstrate proficiency and the ambition to enhance your career
- Create a network of others who share similar insight and resolve
- Continue to develop professionally in a growing and changing field