Take your career and your organization’s safety program to the next level by earning a Professional Safety certificate from the OSHA Training Institute Education Center. These certificate programs provide real-world information immediately applicable to the workplace, expanding your knowledge of occupational safety and health and allowing you to build on your safety expertise.
Individuals who participate in professional certification pathways can:
- Stay informed about changing regulations, guidance documents, and regulatory interpretations
- Learn to successfully communicate safety and health to employees and to executives
- Avoid costly citations by learning to stay compliant with OSHA regulations
- Demonstrate proficiency and the ambition to enhance their career
- Create a network of others who share similar insight and resolve
- Continue to develop professionally in a growing and changing field
The OSHA Training Institute Education Center offers several levels of Professional Safety certificates, including:
Safety Fundamentals Certificate
This entry-level certificate program is designed to provide knowledge of safety fundamentals to those looking to advance their understanding and awareness of workplace safety, or to increase employment opportunities in construction or general industries.
Safety Associate Certificate – Level I
The Safety Associate Certificate program provides attendees with a solid foundation for understanding OSHA regulatory standards and developing solutions to workplace safety challenges.
Specialist in Safety & Health Certificate – Level II
The Specialist in Safety and Health Certificate program is designed to expand and improve the practical skills of those responsible for employee health and safety at their workplace.
Certified Safety & Health Official Certificate – Level III
The Certified Safety and Health Official (CSHO) certificate program provides a clear and defined path for existing safety professionals to achieve their career goals by earning a professional certificate with a concentration in either Construction or General Industry safety.