This course covers the requirements of the OSHA Permit-Required Confined Space Standard. The course covers OSHA requirements; it does not feature workshops (instrumentation, control methods and testing) which are included in the OSHA #2264 Permit-Required Confined Space Entry. This course is designed for small employers or a designated representative (line supervisor or manager) with the responsibility to develop a permit-required confined space program. Upon course completion students will have a basic understanding of confined space hazards, evaluating and abatement of the hazards, and determining when a confined space shall be classified as a permit-required confined space.
- Safety and health hazards associated with confined space entry
- Hazard evaluation, prevention, and abatement
- Identifying a permit-required confined space
- Training requirements
Continuing Education Units
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.