The focus of this one-day course is to cover recognition of hazards and risks associated with a pandemic illness event and development of strategies to assist a business, community, or family with realistic preparation for a pandemic event.
- Describe the potential impact of a pandemic illness on a business or company.
- Determine the elements of a pandemic preparedness plan.
- Identify sound strategies for continuity of operations.
- List recommended measures to reduce the risk of employee exposure.
- Recognize the key sources for accurate, current information and guidance on pandemic preparedness and strategies.
- Potential impact of a pandemic illness on business and community.
- Critical elements of a preparedness plan.
- Realistic, sound strategies for supporting continuity of business, community, and family.
- Strategies that can be used to control the spread of the virus.
- Resources to support pandemic preparedness planning.
The target audience is the private business leader and members of their management team that may be integral to preparedness planning, including but not limited to, finance, security, safety, and human resources.
Continuing Education Units (CEU’s):
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.