This course covers the requirements to manage excavation/trenching operations. The course will include an understanding of the OSHA excavation requirements, excavation/trenching hazards, and control measures. Additionally, participants will learn about soil analysis techniques and protective system requirements. At the conclusion of this course, participants will understand how to manage excavation/trenching operations.
- Understanding and application of definitions relating to OSHA’s Excavation Standard
- Excavation hazards and control measures
- Soil analysis techniques
- Protective system requirements
- Emergency response
Continuing Education Units
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.