This course covers the effective implementation of a company’s safety and health management system. The course addresses the four core elements of an effective safety and health management system and those central issues that are critical to each element’s proper management. This course is an interactive training session focusing on class discussion and workshops. Upon course completion students will have the ability to evaluate, develop, and implement an effective safety and health management system for their company.
- Responsibilities to develop and manage a safety and health program or system
- The injury and illness prevention program
- Critical elements and proper program management
Continuing Education Units
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.