This course covers common health hazards that are encountered in the workplace. These health hazards include exposure to chemicals, asbestos, silica and lead. Students participate in workshops on evaluation and abatement of workplace health hazards. Upon course completion students will have the ability to understand common health hazards in the workplace and methods for controlling and abatement of these hazards.
- Identification and evaluation of health hazards
- Sources of exposure
- Health hazard information
- Engineering and work practice controls
Continuing Education Units
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.