This course covers OSHA requirements for emergency action and fire protection plans. Students will participate in workshops pertaining to the development of emergency action plans. Upon course completion students will have the ability to list the elements of an emergency action plan and emergency evacuation floor plans, recognize violations of OSHA exit route requirements, determine whether their organization requires an emergency action plan, and develop and implement workplace emergency action and fire protection plans.
- Purpose and requirements of emergency action and fire prevention plans
- Elements of emergency evacuation plans
- Features of design and maintenance of emergency exit routes
- Violations and corrective actions
Continuing Education Units
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.