Electrical Safety for Qualified Workers (NFPA 70E) – OTC 306
Course Description: This course is designed for individuals who work on or near energized electrical systems and complies with the requirements of Cal OSHA (at or less than 600 volts) and NFPA 70E, Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace. Emphasis is placed on standards updates and on areas that are the most hazardous.
Who should attend:
- Review of electrical safety requirements and regulations
- Review of electrical hazards, including shock and arc flash with a focus on arc flash hazards
- Safe work practices
- Arc flash and electrical shock boundaries
- Selection and use of electrical test instruments
- Personal protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safe troubleshooting
Length of class: 1 day
Continuing Education Units: 0.75
1. Register online and pay by credit card, check or purchase order.
2. Register by mail - Download class registration form.
3. Groups of 6 or more? Call 1-866-936-6742 for a group discount.
4. This class can be taught at your facility. Request an on-site quote.