Course Description: 8-Hour HAZWOPER Training is designed for hazardous waste operations and emergency response workers who must satisfy their annual 8-hour refresher training course requirement.
Important Safety Topics covered in this course include:
- Detecting Hazardous Materials
- Site Safety Planning
- Hazardous Communication
- Hazardous Waste
- Levels of Protection (PPE)
Prerequisites: Proof of 40-Hour HAZWOPER certificate or previous refresher certificate.
Continuing Education Units:
BCSP COC Points - .8
OTC CEUs - .8
1. Register online and pay by credit card, check or purchase order.
2. Register by mail - Download class registration form.
3. Groups of 6 or more? Call 1-866-936-6742 for a group discount.
4. This class can be taught at your facility. Request an on-site quote.