Ms. Liz Arioto has worked for over 25 years in the safety, health and environmental fields that have included commercial and residential construction, the health field, and the agricultural environment.
Ms. Arioto was appointed to the Occupational & Health Standards Board from 2000-2007 and to the Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH) in Washington D.C. from 2007-2012.
Ms. Arioto worked as the Safety Director for major construction companies and was responsible for the development and implementation of safety, health and environmental programs.
Additionally, she worked in the nursing field for 10 years.
- Certified Safety and Health Manager – Institute for Safety & Health Management (ISHM)
- Certified Safety Specialist – Professional Safety Institute
- Certified Asbestos Abatement Supervisor – University of Berkeley- Extension
- Certificate – Teaching – Training Methods in Health Occupations – Fitchburg State University
- Graduate – Mass. Dept. Mental Health School of Nursing