Permit Required Confined Space Entry - OSHA 2264
Course Description: How to recognize, evaluate, prevent and abate safety and health hazards associated with confined space entry. Technical topics include the recognition of confined space hazards, basic information about instrumentation used to evaluate atmospheric hazards, and ventilation techniques. This course features
practice with permit entry classification and program evaluation.
Students will have practical hands-on experience during this course and are advised to bring the following - Hard hat, gloves, safety glasses, boots, work type clothing, fall protection harness (if possible), hearing protection, and a personal water bottle.
- Permit space hazards
- Entry procedures
- Ventilation requirements
- Personal protective equipment
- Permit systems
Continuing Education Units:
BCSP COC Points - 2.3
ABIH CM Points - 3.34
OTC CEUs - 2.3
1. Register online and pay by credit card, check or purchase order.
2. Register by mail - Download class registration form.
3. Groups of 6 or more? Call 1-866-936-6742 for a group discount.
4. This class can be taught at your facility. Request an on-site quote.