If you lost or misplaced your student course completion card, you must contact your trainer for a replacement. Your trainer will then contact their Authorizing Training Organization (ATO) to get a replacement card made.

Please note:

  • Replacement cards will not be issued if the original training took place more than five (5) years ago.
  • You may only receive one (1) replacement card. You will need to retake the class if your card is lost or misplaced again.