OSHA 7100 – Introduction to Machinery and Machine Safeguarding
This course covers the process to identify, select and properly safeguard machinery to protect employees and others in the work area and deliver appropriate training in safe work practices. Upon course completion students will have the ability to explain hazardous actions and motions of various types of machinery, identify methods of safeguarding, and match identified safeguards with the applicable OSHA Machinery and Machine Guarding Standards to reduce and eliminate the potential for accidents and injuries.
- Types of machinery requiring guarding
- Point of operation
- Emergency eyewash/shower requirements
- Hazard communication
- OSHA Machinery and Machine Guarding Standards
- Violations and corrective actions
Continuing Education Units
- CEUs – 0.4
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.