OSHA 7505 – Introduction to Incident (Accident) Investigation
Introduction to accident investigation provides an introduction to basic accident investigation procedures and describes accident analysis techniques. The goal of the course is to help participants gain the basic skills necessary to conduct an effective accident investigation at their workplace.
Who Should Attend
Individuals responsible for their organization’s safety and health system, and who would be involved in conducting accident and/or near-miss investigations.
What You’ll Learn
- Accident investigation concepts
- Characteristics of an effective accident investigation program
- Process for conducting accident investigations
Minimum Contact Hours
Continuing Education Units
- CEUs – 0.8
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.