The OSHA Training Institute Education Center has published its 2019 schedule of high quality OSHA standards-based training for construction, maritime and general industry. Courses include:
- OSHA 510-OSHA Standards for the Construction Industry
- OSHA 500-Trainer Course for the Construction Industry
- OSHA 511-OSHA Standards for General Industry
- OSHA 501-Trainer Course for General Industry
- OSHA 7505-Introduction to Incident (Accident) Investigation
- OSHA 7500-Introduction to Safety and Health Management
- OSHA 3115-Fall Protection
and many more. 2019 courses will be offered at 13 locations throughout California, Nevada and Hawaii.
CLICK HERE to access the full schedule of 2019 OSHA courses.
For more information, call (866) 936-OSHA (6742), email [email protected] or visit our website.