An On-Site Consultation visit is a confidential, no-cost consultation with a safety and health professional who will help you find and fix hazards, develop safety and health programs and train your workers. Your business’s only obligation is to correct unsafe or unhealthy working conditions within a reasonable time period.
OSHA’s On-Site Consultation Program:
- Offers small business employers confidential occupational safety and health services
- Works with employers to:
- Find and fix workplace hazards
- Give advice for complying with OSHA standards
- Help establish and improve safety and health programs and train workers
- Is separate from enforcement, so these services do not result in penalties or citations
Visit OSHA’s On-Site Consultation webpage for more information, including how to find your local office’s contact information.