The Safety Associate Certificate will provide attendees with a solid foundation for understanding OSHA regulatory standards and developing solutions to workplace safety challenges. Participants in the Safety Associate Certificate can tailor their program to reflect their own areas of interest through a selection of required courses and electives.
How You Will Benefit
• Understand the essential elements of an effective workplace safety program
• Learn the fundamentals of OSHA standards and how they affect your business
• Identification of potential hazards and their solutions
• Understand the essential elements of an effective safety program
• Develop accident investigation skills
Who Should Participate
• Anyone concerned about or with the responsibility for safety in their workplace
IMPORTANT: As of November 1, 2017, all courses applied towards certificate program completion must have been taken within the previous 5 years (completion date must be within 5 years from the oldest class being applied to certificate completion). Please plan accordingly. Contact us if you have questions.
NOTE: The Safety Associate (SA) Certificate Program has been amended in order to keep with national standards. All applicants registering November 1, 2017 and following will be required to fulfill the amended criteria. All participants registered prior to November 1, 2017 should continue with the program as it was at the time of their registration.
Learn more about additional OSHA Training Center Professional Certificates: