The OSHA Training Institute Education Center at Chabot-Las Positas Community College District offers several levels of Professional Safety Certificates to take your career and your organization’s safety program to the next level. These programs provide real-world information that can be immediately applied in the workplace, giving you knowledge in many safety and health subjects and allowing you to build upon your safety expertise.
Individuals who participate in professional certification pathways:
- Stay informed about changing regulations, guidance documents, and regulatory interpretations
- Learn to successfully communicate safety and health to employees and to executives
- Can help their organizations avoid costly citations by learning to stay compliant with OSHA regulations
- Demonstrate proficiency and the ambition to enhance their career
- Create a network of others who share similar insight and resolve
- Continue to develop professionally in a growing and changing field
There are several levels of certificate programs available to meet your current needs and interests, including:
- Safety Foundations Certificate
- Safety Associate Certificate – Level I
- Specialist in Safety & Health Certificate – Level II
- Certified Safety & Health Official Certificate – Level III
- Safety and Health Fundamentals Certificate Program
For more information, please visit our Professional Certificate Programs webpage.