The OSHA Training Institute Education Center has published its 2019 schedule of high quality OSHA standards-based training for construction, maritime and general industry. Courses include:
- OSHA 510-OSHA Standards for the Construction Industry
- OSHA 500-Trainer Course for the Construction Industry
- OSHA 511-OSHA Standards for General Industry
- OSHA 501-Trainer Course for General Industry
- OSHA 7505-Introduction to Incident (Accident) Investigation
- OSHA 7500-Introduction to Safety and Health Management
- OSHA 3115-Fall Protection
and many more. 2019 courses will be offered at 13 locations throughout California, Nevada and Hawaii.
CLICK HERE to access the full schedule of 2019 OSHA courses.