The American Ladder Institute (ALI) is sponsoring the fourth annual National Ladder Safety Month from February 23 – March 31, 2020. National Ladder Safety Month was designed to raise awareness of ladder safety and to decrease the number of ladder-related injuries and fatalities. These are the different areas of focus:
- February 23 – February 29: What is Ladder Safety?
- March 1 – 7: Ladder Safety Training and Year-Round Partners
- March 8 – 14: Ladder Safety at Work
- March 15 – 21: Ladder Safety at Home
- March 22 – 28: Ladder Inspection and Disposal
You are invited to participate in National Ladder Safety Month by planning a safety event based on one or more of the above weekly themes.
All ladder accidents are preventable, but without better safety planning and training and continuous innovation in product design, we will continue to see far too many fatalities.