The 9th annual National Forklift Safety Day is being held on June 14, 2022. This annual event is sponsored by the Industrial Truck Association (ITA) and aims to promote safe forklift use and the importance of operator training. Anyone who works in the material handling industry is invited to attend in person (Washington, D.C.) or participate in the virtual event. Speakers for the event include:
- Chuck Pascarelli, President, Americas, Hyster-Yale Group (Chairman, ITA Board of Directors)
- Douglas Parker, Assistant Secretary of Labor for OSHA
- Jonathan Dawley, President & CEO, KION North America, (NFSD Chair 2022)
- Brian Duffy, Director of Corporate Environmental and Manufacturing Safety, Crown Equipment Corporation
- Rich Trahey, Vice President, Enterprise Solutions, Dematic
Click Here to Register for the virtual Forklift Safety Day event.