OSHA 7215 – Silica in Construction, Maritime and General Industries
This course covers the development and implementation of controls and strategies to prevent or mitigate silica exposures in construction, maritime, and general industries. Course topics include describing the requirements of OSHA’s Respirable Crystalline Silica standards and recognizing the hazards and risks, assessment options, and exposure control measures associated with silica exposure.
Who Should Attend
Company representative(s) designated with the responsibility for worker safety and health.
- Characteristics, application, health effects of crystalline silica
- Exposure assessment options
- Exposure control methods (engineering, work practices and PPE)
- Role of the competent person
- Medical surveillance
- Written programs (requirements, development exercises and templates)
Continuing Education Units
- CEUs – 0.8
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.