Introduction to OSHA for Small Businesses – OSHA 7510
This course covers an introduction to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the OSH Act for owners and managers of small businesses. Included in the course is information on the background of OSHA standards, the inspection process, implementing a safety and health program and assistance available to small businesses.
Upon completion students will understand OSHA operations and procedures and how to work with OSHA to prevent or reduce injuries and illnesses in their workplace.
- An introduction to OSHA and OSHA standards
- Understanding the OSHA inspection process
- How to implement a safety and health program
- Worker training requirements
- Information and assistance available to small businesses
Continuing Education Units
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.