This course covers the development and implementation of Exposure Control Plans (ECP). The target audience is the program administrator, manager, or other personnel designated with the responsibility of developing a Bloodborne Pathogens ECP. Course highlights include students developing a template for their facility’s ECP. Upon course completion, the participant will have the ability to take a systematic approach to develop an ECP.
- Understanding the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Determining potential exposure and control methods
- Developing an Exposure Control Plan
- Exposure incidents
- Training requirements
- Record keeping
Continuing Education Units
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.