This two-day course provides attendees with pertinent information regarding OSHA requirements and guidelines applicable to construction industry activities and operations. Topics include recognition of major safety and health hazards in the construction industry, prevention strategies, safety and health management systems, OSHA requirements and guidelines, and resources available. The course is an interactive training session focusing on class discussion and workshops.
At the conclusion of this course, the participant will have an awareness level of major construction hazards and prevention strategies.
- Major Safety Hazards: Focus Four
- Major Health Hazards: Silica, Asbestos, Noise, Lead, Chromium IV and more
- Prevention Strategies Based on OSHA Standards and Guidelines
- Resources Available
Continuing Education Units
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.