This course is designed for individuals who work on or near energized electrical systems and complies with the requirements of Cal OSHA (at or less than 600 volts) and NFPA 70E, Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace. Emphasis is placed on standards updates and on areas that are the most hazardous.
Who should attend:
- Review of electrical safety requirements and regulations
- Review of electrical hazards, including shock and arc flash with a focus on arc flash hazards
- Safe work practices
- Arc flash and electrical shock boundaries
- Selection and use of electrical test instruments
- Personal protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safe troubleshooting
Continuing Education Units
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order or call 1-866-936-6742.
- This class can be taught at your facility. Call 1-866-936-6742.