Robert Schulze has over 14 years of experience in the field of safety compliance with an extensive background in construction including commercial, healthcare, education, and heavy civil. He has served as an Authorized Training Provider for the American Red Cross and joined the OTI as in instructor in 2017.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Psychology from California State University, Stanislaus
- Post Graduate Certificate in Project Management from UC Berkeley.
- OSHPD (Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development): Class A Certified Hospital Inspector
- IFC (International Firestop Council): Firestop Inspector Premier Certificate Holder
- ICC (International Code Council): Certified Combination Commercial Building Inspector
- ICC (International Code Council): Certified Master of Special Inspection
- Certified Safety & Health Official Certificate: Construction Industry
- Certified Safety & Health Official Certificate: General Industry
- Member of the AWS (American Welding Society)
- Member of ASSE (American Society of Safety Professionals)
- Member of ICC (International Code Council)
ACIA (American Construction Inspectors Association)