Gain a solid foundation to quickly and accurately address the OSHA regulations affecting your industry and keep your company safe and compliant. This program gives participants certification of their knowledge and skills in understanding OSHA regulatory standards and in developing solutions to workplace safety challenges. Participants in the Safety Associate Certificate can tailor their program to reflect their own areas of interest through a selection of core required courses and electives.
How You Will Benefit
• Understand the OSHA standards and how it affects your business
• Learn the fundamentals needed to deal with potential hazards
• Reduce injuries and health problems among your co-workers
• Understand the essential elements of an effective safety program
• Develop accident investigation skills
Who Should Participate
• Job supervisors
• Warehouse foremen
• Logistics personnel
• Food processing workers
• Landscape workers
• Agricultural workers
• Human resources personnel
• Anyone concerned about safety in their workplace
Participants in the Safety Associate Professional Certificate can customize their program to reflect their own areas of interest through a selection core required courses and electives.
• OSHA 510: OSHA Standards for Construction OR OSHA 511: OSHA Standards for General Industry
• OSHA 7505: Introduction to Accident Investigation
• OSHA 7300: 8 Hour Permit Required Confined Space
• Take any three additional OSHA Training Center courses listed here.
Download the Safety Associate Certificate Application and get started today!
Learn more about additional OSHA Training Center Professional Certificates: