Businesses today face an overwhelming maze of safety and health regulations including employee safety, liability, training requirements, loss control, and program development and implementation. The Certified Safety and Health Official certificate guides you through this growing maze of increasingly important safety regulations by helping you develop your staff’s expertise in safety and health strategies. Participants in the Certified Safety and Health Official certificate program can complete an OSHA certificate in either construction or general industry.
How You Will Benefit
• Develop the skills and knowledge for developing and delivering health and safety programs
• Develop your staff’s expertise in health and safety strategies
• Gain knowledge of changing regulations, guidance documents and regulatory interpretations
• Earn appropriate credentials to teach and lead others
• Demonstrate competency when dealing with regulatory agencies
Who Should Participate
• Safety directors and officers
• Union representatives
• Health and safety technicians
• Occupational health specialists
• Risk managers
• Compliance managers
• Plant or facility managers
• Production supervisors
• Human resource supervisors
• Workers’ compensation specialists
Participants int he Certified Safety and Health Official Professional Certificate can customize their program to reflect their own areas of interest by pursing the Construction or General industry CSHO certificate and through a selection core required courses and electives.
Choose from Construction or General Industry CSHO Tracks
The OSHA Training Center will accept up to three courses from other OSHA Training Institute Education Centers.
Learn more about additional OSHA Training Center Professional Certificates: