Accident Investigation Introduction - OSHA 7505
Introduction to accident investigation provides an introduction to basic accident investigation procedures and describes accident analysis techniques. The goal of the course is to help participants gain the basic skills necessary to conduct an effective accident investigation at their workplace.
Who should attend:
Individuals responsible for their organizations safety and health system, and who would be involved in conducting accident and/or near-miss investigations.
What you'll learn:
- Accident investigation concepts
- Characteristics of an effective accident investigation program
- Process for conducting accident investigations
Minimum Contact Hours: 7.5 Hours
OTC CEUs: 0.75
1. Register online and pay by credit card, check or purchase order.
2. Register by mail - Download class registration form.
3. Groups of 6 or more? Call 1-866-936-6742 for a group discount.
4. This class can be taught at your facility. Request an on-site quote.