Developed in partnership with CAL/OSHA, this 4-day course emphasizes Title 8 general industry standards and compliance. Topics include
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Multi-employer and dual employer
- Machinery and machine guarding
- Hazardous materials
- Confined space
- Industrial hygiene
- Lock out/tag out
- Electrical safety
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Many other safety topics
The course also provides existing OSHA Outreach Trainers an endorsement authorizing them to teach 10- & 30-hr Cal/OSHA general industry outreach courses.
NOTE: For those who want to receive a Cal/OSHA Outreach Trainer certification, additional prerequisites are: OSHA #501 Trainer Course for General Industry or OSHA #503 Update for General Industry Outreach Trainers (must be a current trainer) AND one year of Cal/OSHA general industry safety experience.
Continuing Education Units:
BCSP COC Points - 3.0
OTC CEUs - 3.0
1. Register online and pay by credit card, check or purchase order.
2. Register by mail - Download class registration form.
3. Groups of 6 or more? Call 1-866-936-6742 for a group discount.
4. This class can be taught at your facility. Request an on-site quote.