Course Description: Developed in partnership with
Cal/OSHA, this 4-day course emphasizes Title 8 construction industry
standards and compliance.
- Injury and Illness Prevention
- Fall protection
- Lock out/tag out
- Hazard communication
- Electrical Safety
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Many other safety topics
The course also provides
existing OSHA Outreach Trainers an endorsement authorizing them to teach
10-hour and 30-hour Cal/OSHA construction outreach courses.
NOTE: For those who want to receive a Cal/OSHA Outreach Trainer certification, additional prerequisites are: OSHA #500 Trainer course for the Construction Industry or OSHA #502 Update for Construction Industry Outreach Trainers (must be a current trainer) AND one year of Cal/OSHA construction
Continuing Education Units:
BCSP COC Points - 3.0
OTC CEUs - 3.0
1. Register online and pay by credit card, check or purchase order.
2. Register by mail - Download class registration form.
3. Groups of 6 or more? Call 1-866-936-6742 for a group discount.
4. This class can be taught at your facility. Request an on-site quote.