Joe Buhowsky has over 30 years of safety and occupational health training experience.
In addition to being an authorized OSHA instructor, Joe’s training expertise is in the areas of electrical and construction, and has worked with several Northern California organizations. Joe has developed and taught courses in Confined Space Entry, Leadership Skills, Technical Training, National Electric Code, Electrical Safety, NFPA 70E, Electrical Theory, and Communication Skills.
Joe graduated with an AA in General Education from Las Positas College and a BA in Human Development from CSU, Hayward. Joe’s client list of public and private organizations includes: New United Motors Manufacturing, Inc., Alameda Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Training, Northern California National Electrical Contractors Association, San Joaquin Delta College, and Kaiser Construction Services.
OSHA Training Center Courses Taught by Joe Buhowsky
- OSHA #510 – OSHA Standards for the Construction Industry
- OSHA #7300 – OSHA’s Permit-Required Confined Space Standard
- OSHA #5109 – Cal/OSHA Standards for the Construction Industry
- OSHA #7300 – 8 Hour Permit Required Confined Space
- OTC #403 – Trainer Course in Confined Space